Aspire Nautilus 2 Tank
Nautilus Tank 2 Clearomiser ~ The Legend Continues!
Discover the Nautilus Tank 2 by Aspire. The entirely re-designed successor of the original Nautilus Tank is still loved the world over by Vapers.
The latest mouth to lung/direct to lung 2 ml tank in the Nautilus series. Nautilus 2 employs a preinstalled 0.7Ω coil, coupled with the bottom air flow adjuster, helping you to fine tune your vaping experience. The shorter chimney minimizes airflow travel and provides a better flavour experience, bringing the best out of your premium e-juice.
The clearomiser functions with interchangeable BVC Coils by Aspire, allowing you to get the best of your e-liquids. Easy to fill, dotted with a 2ml tank and adjustable airflow, the Nautilus 2 will please fans of a tight Vape, ensuring full flavour.
Nautilus Tank 2 ~ In-depth Specs
The very much awaited Nautilus Tank 2 is an example of Vape device featuring modern design elements and functions. Rediscover why vapers rate Aspire products so highly with this new version; featuring an adjustable airflow which provides a filling which is clean and easy.
The Nautilus 2 is also a top-filling tank, and comes in 4 different colours. Entirely re-designed, the Nautilus Tank 2 Clearomiser has elegant curves and round windows so you can monitor the level of e-liquid with ease.
The Nautilus Tank 2 is supplied with:
- 1 x Nautilus 2 tank (Pre-installed 0.7ohm coil to be used from 18 to 23 watts)
- 1 x Extra Coil (1.8ohm to be used from 10 to 14 watts)
- 1 x Extra Glass Tube
- 8 x O-rings
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warning Card
- 1 x Extra Drip tip
The Nautilus 2 possesses of a bottom airflow (on the base of the tank). A rotating ring allows you to have fine aeration control of the Nautilus 2 Clearomiser.
Nautilus Tank 2 Clearomiser - Product Technical Details:
- Height: 53mm
- Diameter: 22mm
- Capacity: 2ml
- Material: Stainless Steel Aluminium
- Type of Vape: Indirect inhalation
- Filling: By the top
- Airflow: Adjustable
- Coil: BVC Aspire
Filling of the Nautilus Tank 2 Clearomiser:
- At first use, you need to install the coil.
- Unscrew the superior base of the tank (under the drip-tip)
- Fill the tank with e-liquid by tilting the tank without going beyond the level indicated.
- Screw back the superior base.
- Let the tank stand up for 5 minutes before vaping.
Changing the coil of the Nautilus Tank 2 Clearomiser:
- Unscrew the superior base of the clearomiser.
- Unscrew the coil from the chimney
- Screw in a new resistance
- Screw back on the base
- Install the new coil